The party and leisure are necessary for our emotional well-being.
What would we do without special moments of fun in our lives? Fun and leisure are not only desirable, but necessary for our existence to have incentives.
When we have fun and laugh we de-stress and help our brains live in the here and now. This is one of the keys to the Mindfulness philosophy : do not think about yesterday or tomorrow, but about the present; live it with maximum intensity.
Famous phrases about fun
In today’s article we are going to review the best fun phrases so you can share them with your friends and family. Are you ready to have fun with us?
1. It is not enough to improvise, the impudence baby, is part of the fun. (Gustavo Cerati)
The Argentine musician in a brutal sentence to make you smile.
2. Tell me how fun you are and I will tell you who you are. (José Ortega y Gasset)
Funny statement of the Spanish philosopher and essayist.
3. I didn’t answer but I thought fun stops being fun when it becomes mandatory. (David Trueba)
By definition, fun has to be born of yourself.
4. Oh, the fun, the fun! What else does it bring people? ( Oscar Wilde )
If there is something that gathers masses, it is the need to have a good time.
5. My philosophy is: if you can’t have fun, there’s no point in doing it. (Paul Walker)
Whatever you do, genuinely enjoy it.
6. We sell fun. ( Stephen King )
The genius of terror, despite everything, longs to have a fun time.
7. Sometimes you lose a battle. But mischief always wins the war. (John Green)
Living with a positive mindset can never go wrong.
8. Passion and fun are the most powerful forces when it comes to getting things done. (Rafael Santandreu)
Motivation is overflowing when these two variables come together.
9. The day is for work, ”he said. The day is male. The night for fun. The night is female. Do not mix one thing with the other! (Nikos Kazantzakis)
Ironic reflection of the Greek writer.
10. Fun can be the dessert of our lives, but never its main money. (Harold Kushner)
If it becomes routine, it loses all its appeal.
11. This mass is not a diversion that is offered to the faithful; It is intended to increase the intensity of your prayers. (Erik Satie)
Reflection of the French writer.
12. Mental fun is essential. (Dustin Hoffman)
The North American actor is clear about his priorities.
13. He who knows the art of living with himself ignores boredom. (Erasmus of Rotterdam)
People with varied interests are unaware of boredom.
14. With fears and shame, almost all unexpected and fun things, opportunities and unexpected encounters also escape down the drain. ( Elsa Punset )
Great fun phrase from the Spanish popularizer.
15. Sex is the most fun I have ever done without smiling. ( Woody Allen )
Creative and funny phrase from one of the movie magicians.
16. I’m just a guy who hangs out with buddies on Friday night, gets into a fight when he’s overcharged, and occasionally touches his Harley Davidson; the normal. (George Clooney)
A display of humility from one of the greatest male icons of our time.
17. Half the world is unable to understand the diversions of the other half. (Jane Austen)
It is cultural differences that prevent it.
18. Follow your dreams. Just make sure you have fun. (Chris Brown)
The R&B singer has achieved great goals with this very positive philosophy of life.
19. But if for fun you need the permission of others, then you really are a poor devil. ( Hermann Hesse )
Brief reflection of the German philosopher, author of The Steppe Wolf.
20. Sometimes I think it’s borderline criminal to do this job and realize that I get paid for it, because while it’s hard, it’s also a lot of fun. (Johnny Depp)
On the role of actor, very well paid in the case of the protagonist of Pirates of the Caribbean.
21. Art, when it is good, is always entertainment. (Bertolt Brecht)
Great reflection on art, which goes hand in hand with fun.
22. I practice joy and it is not just any whim, one day I discovered that the more you spend it, the more you have left. ( Nach )
Fun phrase by the rapper from Alicante.
23. If the goal is to have fun, life is not the party I expected and I am not going to get depressed for that. (Nach)
Although life is not a pleasant path, it is essential to become strong and find fun in the little things.
24. Bread and festivals keep the people quiet. (Lorenzo De Medici)
A negative and anesthetizing view of empty fun.
25. Most of the diversions to which men, boys and other animals indulge in are imitations of fighting. ( Jonathan Swift )
In fact, almost all sports are controlled forms of fighting.