Questions and topics with which to surprise your friends or that special person.
The way we interact with our friends has changed in recent decades, largely due to the immersion of new technologies in our lives.
Now, thanks to the internet and mobile phones, we can be connected 24 hours a day with our contacts.
Questions to get to know your friends better on WhatsApp
This continuous connection means that we can get to know them more thoroughly and have more confidence with them, since we can talk at all times, and share our feelings and emotions with them as they occur.
If you want to know more about your friends, below you can find a list of questions that will allow you to know them in more depth and will allow you to know more about their life.
1. What historical character do you identify with?
We all have role models or we look at other people for their talents and ways of being. These people can be really inspiring. If his historical character fits your scale of values, you may have a lot in common.
2. What is your dream job?
Although not everyone has the great luck to dedicate themselves to what they are passionate about, we all feel passion for some profession.
3. What is the most unpleasant mood for you?
We can all feel ashamed for feeling a certain way. This we must accept, although not everyone does.
4. Do you have a favorite book? Which?
A question that aims to find out the literary tastes of your friend. Maybe to give her a gift in the form of a book at some point.
5. Are you hiding a secret?
Surely out of shame, we all have some secret that we do not share with anyone, except those people we can fully trust.
6. Are you afraid of something?
Maybe your friend is afraid of some situation. If there is a lot of trust, he may confess it to you.
7. What do you value most about our friendship?
Your friend feels trust and friendship towards you because of a series of positive qualities of your person. With this question you can find out what makes you united.
8. Tell me three bands that have marked you
A way to find out about your friend’s musical tastes. What music motivates you? What music do you listen to in your private moments?
9. What does freedom mean to you?
A way to find out your friend’s vision of freedom and what their values are.
10. What is the most embarrassing memory of your childhood?
We have all been through some unpleasant moment in our life. Your friend may confess to you.
11. Do you often think about how you feel?
A way to find out how your friend relates to his emotions and feelings, or even if he is a person who worries excessively.
12. Where would you go on vacation?
We all have an ideal place to relax and disconnect from the busy life that we can lead.
13. Tell me the four series that you like the most
With this question it is possible to know if you have a great sense of humor or what are your tastes when it comes to entertainment.
14. What qualities do you value most in someone?
The answer to this question provides feedback, since it is possible to know, indirectly, what your friend considers to be a person worthy of his friendship.
15. If you could, what would you do to change it?
There are many injustices on this planet, and your friend may want to change it.
16. What kind of people do you feel the most sorry for?
Empathy is a very positive quality that a person can possess. The answer to this question can give you information on your friend’s level of empathy.
17. How would you describe me?
The answer to this question may surprise you, because sometimes we see ourselves differently from how other people do.
18. If you were an animal … what would you be?
Your friend may have an image of himself that he can associate with an animal. For example, by thinking that he is strong like a lion or agile like a gazelle.
19. Do you have a favorite place to live?
We all have an idyllic place in our mind where we would like to live.
20. What do you like most about yourself?
It is possible to find out how your friend values himself and whether or not he has a high self-esteem.
21. What music do you listen to?
Each person has different musical tastes. Maybe your friend matches yours.
22. What four adjectives define you?
This question provides information about what your friend looks like and what defines them.
23. What do you want the most in this life?
It is not always possible to achieve the dreams that one wants or have not yet been achieved. Your friend may be aware of it.
24. What has been the best moment of your life?
Life has good times and bad times, and your friend’s life is no exception.
25. Where would you go with me to spend a few days?
When two people share a friendship, it is that they share hobbies and are comfortable together.
26. What would you like to achieve in this life?
We all think ahead and have expectations about where we want to direct life.
27. Who is the most important person in your life?
There are people who mark us and who become someone important in our life, but generally they are our family members.
28. What attracts you the most to the opposite sex (or the same sex in the case of homosexuals)?
In love, we all have our tastes and are attracted to different people.
29. Is there something you want to do in your life more than anything?
Maybe your friend has a dream to fulfill in his life but he has not achieved it yet.
30. Would you forgive an infidelity?
An infidelity is the greatest betrayal for some; however, there are people who manage to forgive her.
31. What is your favorite movie? Why?
As in love or in everyday activities, each person has different tastes in film.
32. Sea or mountain?
There are people who are passionate about the beach and others who like the mountains more and the activities that can be carried out there, for example, skiing.
33. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When we are little we all have the idea of being someone when we grow up.
34. What is your greatest virtue and your greatest flaw?
The personality and talent of each individual is different. It is what makes us unique.
35. What talent would you like to have?
And is that many people want to have something that they do not have.
36. In what situations would you be willing or willing to lie?
Lying is something that is part of the human condition, so we can lie at some point.
37. What types of people are most attractive to you?
When it comes to physical attraction, there are tastes for everything. Do you share the same tastes with your friend? Let him or her tell you.
38. What are you most proud of in this life?
The achievements we want to achieve make us really happy.
39. And… what do you regret the most?
But life is not rosy, and sometimes we can make mistakes that we regret.
40. What is infidelity for you?
What one considers infidelity or not can vary from one person to another.