This famous animator and movie producer came to success through a culture of effort.
“The Lion King”, “Snow White”, “Peter Pan”, “Dumbo”, “Sleeping Beauty”, “The Little Mermaid”, “Mulan” or “Fantasy” are names of well-known films that are part of the childhood of a lot of people. All of them are part of the Disney factory, along with such renowned characters as Mickey Mouse.
The origin of this factory and many of these stories are found in the figure of Walt Disney. But this man has not only left us great stories that have contributed to shaping the collective imagination, but he has also left deep reflections on various topics.
In this article we will see a series of the best phrases of Walt Disney.
A short collection of phrases and reflections
This is a selection of great quotes from this famous producer and entertainer regarding motivation, life and many other topics of interest.
1. A good story can take you on a fantastic journey
This phrase reflects the desire to help dream through their stories, and the importance of being stimulated by means such as storytelling and storytelling.
2. Don’t sleep to rest, sleep to dream. Because dreams are to be fulfilled
This phrase pushes us to be positive, creative and dare to set goals and dreams to fulfill.
3. If you have a dream in your heart and you really believe in it, you run the risk of it becoming reality
Believing in ourselves and in the possibility of fulfilling our dreams pushes us to act in such a way that we are likely to make them come true.
4. Life is made up of lights and shadows. We cannot hide this reality from our children, but we can teach them that good can triumph over evil
Despite the fact that Disney stories and films are aimed at a child audience, they contain elements that refer to the cruelty inherent in some aspects of life. However, it is always shown that despite this the story can have a happy ending.
5. I love nostalgia. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past
Although we have to move forward and progress, this does not mean that we cannot look back and maintain or recover positive aspects of the past.
6. We are not trying to entertain critics. I play it for the public
Regardless of the criticism of others, we must fight for what we want and for what our objectives pursue.
7. Ask yourself if what you are doing today brings you closer to where you want to be tomorrow
Disney indicates the need for our actions to direct us where we want to go.
8. I don’t like repeating success: I like to try new things to be successful
Originality and the desire to experiment can lead us to success in our goals, beyond replicating an idea that has already been implemented.
9. The way to start is to stop talking about it and start doing it.
Arguing or rambling about the idea of doing something is not going to cause us to do it. If we want to do something, we better act.
10. It is a mistake not to give people the opportunity to learn to depend on themselves when they are young.
Overprotection prevents people from being able to be independent and having severe difficulties when it comes to facing reality.
11. The difference between winning and losing is often not giving up
Perseverance and effort, as well as not giving up, is what makes the difference.
12. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them
We must fight to achieve our dreams
13. Aging is mandatory, growing is optional
Although our body is going to age yes or yes, our mind can develop and mature or not, as well as retain the illusion or not.
14. To create the fantastic we must first understand the real
We cannot elaborate something fantastic if we are not clear about where the limits are with reality and how it works.
15. Love is a philosophy of life, not a stage of falling in love
Being in love with someone or something and loving them are different things. Falling in love may end, but love can remain.
16. Forever is a long, long time and time has a way of turning things around
Nothing is eternal and time can make things that we considered immovable change.
17. The secret of personal motivation can be summarized in the four ces: curiosity, confidence, courage and perseverance
Disney proposes that these characteristics are what allow us to be motivated and fight to achieve what we want.
18. Think, believe, dream and dare
Four verbs that can lead us to live a life as we want to live it.
19. Never forget that it all started when I drew a simple mouse
This phrase refers to the fact that anyone can reach the top with the most insignificant actions that may seem.
20. The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can run from it or you can learn from it.
Although it hurts, the past allows us to develop and grow if we dare to try to overcome it and learn from experiences.
21. The value of willpower opens paths
It is necessary to be able to stay on our site and persist to achieve our goals.
22. All the adversity in my life, all my worries and obstacles have strengthened me
Even from the worst things in life we can learn.
23. Adults are just grown children
The adult is not so different from the child: we all have the ability to dream and to get excited.
24. A person must set their goals as soon as possible and dedicate all their energy and talent to them
Knowing what we want to do with our life allows us to direct our efforts to fulfill what we want.
25. Sometimes trying the impossible is fun
Not setting limits and trying to achieve what is believed to be unattainable can be a challenge in which we may break the limits.
26. Tomorrow will be better as long as we keep alive the ideals of freedom and a better life
As we move forward, we will improve things more and more.
27. Laughter is timeless. The imagination has no age. And dreams are forever
These three elements, which make up a large part of what can make us develop and be happy, will always be there.
28. The more you like yourself, the less you look like others, which makes you unique
Self-esteem and self-confidence allow us to be ourselves without depending on the opinion of others. And this is what allows you to stand out and make a difference.
29. A dream is a wish that your heart creates, when you are lightly asleep
Dreams are the expression of what we want even when our mind may consider them unrealistic.
30. Get a good idea and stick with it. Work on it until it’s done, done right
Again, this phrase pushes us to pursue our goals and achieve them carefully and in the best possible way.
31. For every laugh there must be a tear
There are things in life that fill us with joy and excitement, but we must also face the existence of painful and sad things.
32. There are many hands and hearts that contribute to the success of a person
Family, partner, friends, colleagues, investors or simply people who trust a person are essential when it comes to achieving success.
33. Leadership means that a group, large or small, is willing to entrust authority to a person who has demonstrated ability, wisdom, and competence.
Leadership is something that comes from the acceptance of the capabilities of an individual by the group, which confers power.
34. Healthy pleasure, sports and recreation are as vital to this nation as productive work and should have a large share in the national budget.
Entertaining and enjoying yourself are essential in order to maintain well-being.
35. A man or a woman should never neglect their families for a business
It is important to take care of those around us and keep them in mind, without always being trapped by the needs of a business. We need to make time for it.
36. There are more treasures in every little detail of our lives than in a pirate’s chest. And the best of all is that you can enjoy these riches every day of your life
We must appreciate the small things of the day to day, because they are what allow us to give meaning and emotion to our lives.
37. If you believe in something, believe in it to its ultimate consequences
Our deepest values and beliefs are part of us, and if we really believe in something we must be willing to stand up for it.
38. If you’ve done your best, worrying isn’t going to do better
Disney indicates that worrying about something is not an advantage or benefit.
39. In your life, there is a point you will reach where you will realize that the best thing is not to work for money
Although money may be necessary today, it is important that this is not our motive for action. We must do what we believe we should do and work towards what is our vocation and what excites us.
40. Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children
The illusion and imagination of the children of today will become part of the minds of the men and women of tomorrow.
41. Most of my life I have done what I wanted. And that has been the key to my happiness
Not getting carried away by what they will say and living the life we want to live are basic elements to be able to lead a pleasant existence.
42. Laughter is not the enemy of learning
Learning is often viewed as solemn and serious and not fun. However, it is much easier to learn if what we learn or the way we do it is enjoyable and fun, being easier to connect with it.
43. I believe in the future, the world is getting better, there are still a lot of opportunities
It is never too late to be good at something, not to learn, or to enjoy different opportunities.
44. After the rain, the sun reappears.
Although there are moments of suffering and pain, we will be able to recover and be happy again.
45. When you are curious, you find a lot of interesting things to do
Curiosity and openness of thought will lead us to discover many things to do in the world.
46. Our inheritances and ideals, our codes and standards, the things that we live and teach our children are preserved or forgotten depending on the freedom with which we exchange ideas and feelings.
The freedom to express ourselves allows us to transmit our knowledge and feelings in a way that can be learned from them.
47. I learned that the best success I can have is to have the right to call someone a friend.
Deserving and gaining someone’s trust is not easy. Friendship and relationships of true trust that are established with other people are a true achievement that should be valued.
48. Times and conditions change so fast that we must continue to keep our goal focused on the future
We have to be aware that things are in constant motion and we have to be able to adapt to it.
49. Money doesn’t excite me. What excites me are the ideas
What is truly exciting is doing what we like and what we believe is correct and positive, discovering new things and different ways of doing things.
50. The flower that grows in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all
The things we fight for in times of pain are the most beautiful.